Yes. It is true. The most renowned blogger for saying 'she will be back' then completely disappearing off the blogging radar has once again convinced herself that she is going to get back into writing again. A year has passed and so much has changed.
I don't know what really prompted this decision. Maybe it's the fact that when I don't blog my thoughts collect in my tiny little mind and make my head spin with the lack of clarity I have due to no longer having anywhere to put these thoughts to rest.
Then again, it could be the product of the fact I have so much to be thankful about and happy about in my life once more. Everything is going at 10000 miles per hour and I couldn't be happier with the results I've produced in my life due to a bit of hard work and graft. For one thing I passed all my exams and got into University to study Law with English Literature!
I don't know what really prompted this decision. Maybe it's the fact that when I don't blog my thoughts collect in my tiny little mind and make my head spin with the lack of clarity I have due to no longer having anywhere to put these thoughts to rest.
Then again, it could be the product of the fact I have so much to be thankful about and happy about in my life once more. Everything is going at 10000 miles per hour and I couldn't be happier with the results I've produced in my life due to a bit of hard work and graft. For one thing I passed all my exams and got into University to study Law with English Literature!
Further to that, I am still with that guy I classed "out of my league" in the prior post, the one I said "wasn't going to be serious" well I couldn't have been more wrong. We have been together for nearly a year and a half and things couldn't be going better for us. It's so strange, you have your belief that you know what love feels like from previous relationships (ie. Dave) then someone comes along and just blows those feelings out of the water. I swear to you, I have never been happier in my life and part of it is all down to Stephen.
Of course, I still have my fantastic group of friends. And a job. So it seems that for once the stars have aligned, the heavens have opened and it's all in my favour. So I can see my blog taking a total new turn. No longer will I be the brooding teenager, hung up over silly boys or complaining about every little thing. ALTHOUGH that's not to say I won't have my occasional rant, as I do feel like blogs are ideal for just letting all your frustration out.
However, before I fully get back into my writing, I want to make sure there are still people out there in the blog scene to interact with. I miss having comments open, I miss all the friendly faces that once used to appear. I feel like blogs have been taken over by fashion (not that I'm complaining, I do love a little fashion blog) but I will admit, I do miss all the writers. So let us assemble and band together once more, and revel in what we all share a common bond over. Blogging.
Oh. And my family are also completely amazing too. Cant forget about them.
Of course, I still have my fantastic group of friends. And a job. So it seems that for once the stars have aligned, the heavens have opened and it's all in my favour. So I can see my blog taking a total new turn. No longer will I be the brooding teenager, hung up over silly boys or complaining about every little thing. ALTHOUGH that's not to say I won't have my occasional rant, as I do feel like blogs are ideal for just letting all your frustration out.
However, before I fully get back into my writing, I want to make sure there are still people out there in the blog scene to interact with. I miss having comments open, I miss all the friendly faces that once used to appear. I feel like blogs have been taken over by fashion (not that I'm complaining, I do love a little fashion blog) but I will admit, I do miss all the writers. So let us assemble and band together once more, and revel in what we all share a common bond over. Blogging.
Oh. And my family are also completely amazing too. Cant forget about them.
Love you all.
Damn, it feels good to be back.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey guys. I'd love to hear your thoughts so please don't be shy and comment away. I love you all. xxxx