Tuesday, 10 April 2012

ROM DRESS.

This totally isn't going to be insightful in any way shape or form.
And is a total swerve from my normal stuff. But I haven't posted in a while due to studies and relatively boring crap such as that, however I did make a promise.

That I would post up a picture of my prom dress as soon as it arrives. And guess what? IT ARRIVED.

VOILA. It's pretty plain and basic. But that suits me, more so that all that fancy jazz. I really think I'd drown myself in a big gown. But yeah. This is it. Most likely it will look more impressive on the day, with the rest of the bits and bobs done along side it. But I didn't want to get all done up when I was trying it on.

So, let me know what you guys think?
I AM SO EXCITED FROM PROM.
Although, I'm gutted that we don't go through the ritual of boys having to asks girls out. Is that really shallow and sentimental of me? I really wanted to go through the whole commercialised pa-lava. With the pre-prom date photo's and whatnot. Oh well, a girl can dream.

Love you all.
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. That dress looks lovely, and you are really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely dress! i loved my prom x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya!
    I suppose that you're busy with exams like the rest of the 17 year old population. Hope they are all going well for you.
    I recently found the time to organise my Blogger- and I realise that most of my blogs that I followed were from the 2010 era when we had a little blog family, and now that it's 2 years on, I reckon that there are only a few people left in that!
    In any case, it's still nice to know that writing and words never change even if the person does [does that even make sense?], and sometime it's even nice to read back through previous comments when you feel like your world is tumbling down, and you can rant about it and still have lovely people giving you the best. It's just not like that anymore! Or maybe it's just me and my need to start reading more than three blogs. After exams, I promise!
    It's kind of the middle of the night- as always- I can't sleep and after crying my eyes out at a book [pregnancy at 20 and then when the guy finally came round to loving his baby, there was a miscarriage. Don't even know why I read things like that when I know it's going to make me bawl!], then I decided to check out the few blogs that I do read, and noticed that you haven't updated in quite a while.
    You're simply stunning. I believe every single comment I write for you I tell you how beautiful you are! And it's not even in a pervy way; in your writing you also come across as such a lovely person. Even if you didn't post a single picture of yourself, you'd still be inundated by followers because your life is just interesting! Especially in comparison to mine which is just haywire.
    Soon as exams are over, hope to see you blog real soon. For the record, your prom dress is totally on trend! Have you though out make up and accessories? Try a beehive-esque up do with teardrop earrings and false lashed, paired with a silver clutch. Can't wait to see the finished look to that too!
    Take care, xxx
    PS Sorry for leaving such a monologue. My comments could practically have a blog of their own!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Follower!

    The Spinsters have moved! Come hang out with us at

    A Spinster’s Dating Encyclopedia

    http://aspinstersdatingencyclopedia.blogspot.com/

    See you there!
    Charlotte and Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely. I hope you had a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really nice dress! Hope you had fun.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys. I'd love to hear your thoughts so please don't be shy and comment away. I love you all. xxxx